Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pretty Art Nouveau Floral Border

Pretty Art Nouveau Floral BorderHere is a pretty floral border in an art nouveau style. The flowers themselves look kind of like morning glories to me, but the leaves and branches with thorns seem more like roses, so I am guessing that they are stylistic roses. The image in the original was mirrored on the other side of some text. It could be rotated so that it was on top or bottom, rather than the side (which I think might look nice because of that arch area in the center). In fact, I should have done that, but didn't think about it until I started writing this. If rotated this would be nice as a header for an invitation, letterhead, announcement, etc.


Public Domain Mark

This image is free of known copyright restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...