Thursday, December 11, 2014

Santa Claus Coloring Page

Santa Claus Coloring Page

So I really have been not trying to find more Santa's, but I keep finding them everywhere. However I just haven't been uploading any because I am being lazy about this blog, as usual. However, I just found this really cute and simple one of Santa carrying a bag of toys and waving...and I just had to get it put up as soon as possible. It looks like it came from a page of a coloring book (it came from a newspaper published in 1911 though actually). So this is a perfect Santa Claus coloring page. Or it could be used for so many other things. I saved it as png with a transparent background. So you can do so many things with this public domain image.

If you want a version of it that is a vector image in svg format you can get that here at openclipart.org.

Public Domain Mark

This image is free of known copyright restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...