Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Antique Motor Truck


Antique Motor Truck - Public Domain Clipart



Here's a fun image of an old truck from an ad from the year 1919. I removed the name that showed on the truck, because I believe that company is still around and the name is trademarked? But the image itself is public domain. The image is quite a bit flawed, somewhat "grungy" ... but I think that makes it look cool and adds to the antique feel.

As I was preparing this image for posting her I suddenly thought, isn't Father's Day coming up? So, maybe this image could be incorporated as something for Dad's Day, like a card, or on a t-shirt or mug that you create and put on Zazzle?


Public Domain Mark

This image is free of known copyright restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...