Thursday, June 11, 2015

Vintage Cottage Illustration Clipart



I love cottages. So as soon as I saw this illustration I immediately wanted to make it available here on this blog. It comes from a newspaper published in the year 1903. There are trees, a hedge,I think a fence...and a dapper gentleman standing in front. The description that accompanied this image said that it had six bedrooms (so it is a Large cottage...of course, the bedrooms were probably small too...I am currently typing this in a house that was built in 1907 and the bedrooms are tiny by today's standards).

The cost of the house and the lot it came on at the time...$5,500.

As usual, this image is in the public domain, because it was published before 1923...so you can use it any way you want!

Public Domain Mark

This image is free of known copyright restrictions.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...