Friday, December 11, 2015

Man and Woman Reading a Paper

Man and Woman Reading a Paper Retro

This is one of my favorite images I have come across in my hunt for vintage images. It is of a retro style man and woman holding and reading a paper. The woman has a rose in her well coiffed hair. The paper they are reading provides a nice "frame" or sign for sales messages and announcements or whatever else you can some up with. I think it's very versatile.

I liked this image so much that not only did I clean it up, I "vectorized" it so it has nice, crisp clean lines. I am providing a small version of this for free, in png format. It's 365 x 500 pixels at 100 dpi. 

However, if you want a much larger version (300 dpi image, 2188 pixels wide by 3000 pixels high) then you can purchase it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...