Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Weird Wednesday: Little Kids Shoes

Every now and then I get around to adding images to this blog that were published before 1923 and thus are in the public domain. And every now and then I find a strange image and I try to remember to post those on Wednesdays--Weird Wednesday.

Well, today I have a doozy for you.


This is an ad for some business/product called Shookids from the year 1919. And in the ad the children are shoes. Not kids wearing shoes. They are shoes. Sitting around a dinner table about to be served--turkey? Mama Shoe looks very surprised about something. Maybe because she and the kids have all turned into shoes? Totally weird. Disturbing even?

I have not much to say about this image. I feel like I am having a weird dream. I want to wake up now.


Public Domain Mark

This image is free of known copyright restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...