Friday, September 5, 2014

Woman with a Box of Chocolates

Woman with Box of Chocolates
This woman holding a box of chocolates was from the same shoe ad that also had the image of roses from a previous post I made.

As far as I know there is no longer a trademark for the company listed on this box (anyone hear of Ogram's?) so it should be safe to use. To try to clarify what I mean...
This picture is in the public domain, but so are many Coca-Cola pictures from old ads...however the name Coca-Cola is trademarked so it is best not to use things that have a current trademark even if the image itself is in the public domain. I hope that makes sense.
I personally would remove the product name (and maybe the rest of the text, but I left it for those who want to use it as is. But it would also be fun to remove the text on the box and replace it with your own.


Public Domain Mark

This image is free of known copyright restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...